My name is Vasile. I’m 25 years old and I’m from Moldova but, I have been living in Treviso, Italy since 2011. I work in a very large company here, as a tester of diagnostic systems for machines and trucks. The passion for the motorcycle was born suddenly, it was love at first sight! I didn’t know anything about bikes, how the gearbox works or the clutch, but once in the saddle of Brixton I felt very attracted. I consider myself a very lucky rider, I have a few km to reach the Adriatic coast and a half hour to climb the roads of the Dolomites (Alps). In two years I have already traveled over 7000 km of mountains and cities without any problems with my first motorcycle, the Cromwell 125.
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
The thing that attracted me the most about the Brixton was its retro design, i.e. the mix of scrambler, cafe-racer and modern convenience in terms of mechanics.
3. What Brixton are you riding and what’s your favourite thing about it?
I am riding the Cromwell 125. The thing I like most is the chassis, it offers comfortable riding and at the same time does not hide the engine, exhaust, wheels… Leaving everything in plain sight.
4. Where did your passion for motorcycles come from?
My passion for motorcycles was born suddenly when one day a colleague of mine took me to see one with him.
The passion for my Brixton was born suddenly, it was love at first sight!
5. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on?
The craziest ride I did was recently when in one day I rode over 350 km of mountains between lakes and passes. The next destination will be the tour of Lake Garda a journey of more than 500 km.
6. What’s the furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
I think it was the last trip I made, going to Lake Fedaia.
7. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
The most beautiful place I’ve been to and have visited many times is Passo Giau, a mountain pass in the Dolomites.
8. Would you rather ride on ocean roads, or mountain passes?
I think the answer is already given above, even if I am very close to the sea I prefer to do the mountain passes, it is more emotional.
9. The best place to run out of gas?
Definitely not uphill!
Photos by: Vasile
Follow him on Instagram: @vasilestratan
His motorcycle: Cromwell 125
Do you want to be the next rider of the month? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear your Brixton story!