My name is Guille. I’m 23 years old and I’m from Málaga – a beautiful city on the coast in the south of Spain. I am flight attendant, but currently I am not working due to the pandemic. In my spare time, I love to ride my amazing Sunray 125cc, and hang out with my friends with a really cold beer
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle? Sensations.
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention? The style of the motorbike. There is nothing similar in the segment, so it makes the motorbike exclusive.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What’s your favourite thing about it? I own the Sunray 125. I love the shape and silhouette of the bike!
4. How long have you been riding for? One year on my Brixton! But I was three years old when my Grandpa bought me a toy motorcycle – that was my first one.
I love the shape and silhouette of the bike!
5. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next? Riding around Malaga on difficult roads, while not knowing if I was on track to my destination. My next plan would be to travel through Andalucía, sleeping in my tent with the sky as my roof.
6. What’s the furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton? I’ve been to almost all of the villages that surround Malaga.
7. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton? There is a beach close to my city that not too many people go to. There, you can see the most beautiful sunsets in the world.
8. Would you rather ride on ocean roads or mountain passes? Ocean roads.
9. The best place to run out of gas? On a lonely coastal road with open curves.