1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
The classic look with minimal customisation to make it look it was built for me.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What do you love about it?
I ride a Brixton 150X. Basically it takes me everywhere, the sea, mountains, you name it.
4. Tell us a bit about Adipati Bertiga, and what it means to ride with them…
They plough the road for most Brixton riders in Malaysia as one big community sharing the same interest in Brixton bikes. They’ve also been helpful in marketing and sales in the Kuala Lumpur region, with a team of creative people to attract consumers by showing how reliable Brixton bikes are.
5. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next?
The craziest ride was last year when I went to the northern part of Malaysia, which takes hours of riding, to race my bike. Next, I’m planning to join Art of Speed Malaysia, the biggest custom bike event with my customised Brixton scrambler (flat tracker style).
6. The furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
I went to Pulau Pinang, northern state of Malaysia last year.
7. The most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
The beaches in east coast Malaysia.
8. Before Brixton, what were you riding?
Just a lame scooter.
9. Would you rather ride on ocean roads, or mountain passes?
Why choose when you can do both?
10. The best place to run out of gas?
Brixton. Never. Ran. Out. Of. Gas. It’s freaking fuel consumption is super low!