“My name is Martin, I live in the centre of Bratislava. I work for an advertising agency as an
art director. In the mornings, I go to school to teach young marketing talents. I love riding
my motorcycle after work or in my free time, and it doesn’t matter where I’m going, I love
the feeling of riding.”
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
I have always liked motorcycles a lot and for a long time, I dreamed of buying one. I really like cafe racer and scrambler styles. While watching various Youtube videos and many motorcycle websites I came across the Brixton Felsberg 125 and I think it was love at first sight. Old school style that cannot be seen on every corner (well, at least here in Bratislava) and a beautiful body structure, all in black. For me, it is an extremely stylish motorcycle.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What’s your favourite thing about it?
The Felsberg 125. I love the black colour here. The details, the agiliy, and I gave her a name – Black Mamba 😀 😀
4. How long have you been riding for?
Since February 2022. So less than a year.
5. What was the inspiration behind the name Black Mamba?
The name Black Mamba is after Kobe Bryant’s nickname. He’s the best athlete in history and a great role model for me. That’s why I took the liberty of calling my motorbike Black Mamba, it just felt right.
6. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next?
The craziest drive was definitely when I was at a nighttime car gathering, after setting off we all drove through Bratislava at night. I would also like to ride my Brixton to Switzerland to visit my cousin.
7. The furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
Eastern Austria, they have very high-quality roads and nice surroundings.
8. The most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
There’s a road in Bratislava that stretches over a hill, if you stop there you can see the whole city in the palm of your hand.
9. Would you rather ride on ocean roads or mountain passes?
I would choose ocean roads. Driving in this location has a special feeling.
10. The best place to run out of gas?
In front of my door 😂 or somewhere near a very good burger restaurant.
Martin’s motorcycle: Brixton Felsberg 125
Follow Martin on Instagram: @mates_nenapodobitelny
Do you want to be the next rider of the month? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear your Brixton story!