“My name is Robert, I am 32 years old and work in quality management. In my free time, I like to travel and discover new things. My hobbies are include gliding, photography, flying drones and of course motorcycling. I love to travel and visit new places and that is especially fun with my Brixton. Sometimes I go to the beautiful Wachau (Lower Austria) region, where there are great spots to stop and enjoy the view.”
1. Which Brixton do you ride? What do you like best about it?
I ride the Crossfire 500 XC. What I like most is its agility, its fantastic handling and, of course, it is looks. Before the Crossfire, I rode the Cromwell 125 for three years and was experience about ten thousand kilometers with it.
2. How long have you been riding a motorcycle?
I’ve been riding for just over four years. Since August 2023, I’ve had the A licence, the large motorbike licence. Before that, I only had a licence for light motorbikes, 125 cc.
3. What is the perfect weather for you to ride?
Dry roads are my favourite. It should be warm, but not too hot.
4. Which accessories are indispensable for you on the motorcycle?
Side pockets and a phone holder are a must for me.
5. Why did you decide on this model?
The look simply convinced me, there is nothing comparable on the market that I liked as much as the Crossfire 500 XC.
6. What was the most dangerous situation when riding your motorbike?
Definitely an accident on a roundabout traffic. Unfortunately, a car overlooked me, but luckily I remained largely uninjured. The Cromwell 125 was repaired.
7. Who is your favourite motorcycle buddy and why?
My three friends from my former home, from Upper Austria. But I also like to ride with my father-in-law, who also got his licence this year.
Whether in a group or just the two of us, the rides are simply even more enjoyable together because you can talk about details after the ride. In addition, you will remember such an experience for a long time.
8. How often do you get to ride your motorcycle?
9. Where do you ride your Brixton in your free time?
Mostly it’s day trips, pleasure rides. Often also errands such as small purchases. But sometimes I also use my Crossfire to commute to work between Upper Austria and the Waldviertel.
10. What was the most beautiful place you explored with your Brixton?
It’s been the Almsee in the Upper Austria Salzkammergut. For next year, the High Alpine Road and the Dolomites are planned.