“My name is Gabor, I am 40 years old. I work as a photographer and graphic designer. In my free time, I like to spend time with my family and try to experience many different things. Motorcycles have always been one of my greatest passions, so today I would like to tell you about my Brixton.”
1. Which Brixton do you ride? What do you like best about it?
My bike is the Brixton Crossfire 500, which in my opinion is the most beautiful bike on the market in this segment thanks to its characteristic tank and overall shape without a lot of frills.
2. How long have you been riding a motorcycle?
I have been riding a motorcycle since I was 18, but this is my first bike of my own.
3. What is the perfect weather for you to ride?
For me, the perfect weather for riding is in spring, when it’s not too cold and not too warm. I also like it when all the flowers and trees start to bloom.
4. Which accessories are indispensable for you on the motorcycle?
The most important thing for me is to enjoy riding, whether fast or slow. I don’t necessarily need accessories.
5. Why did you decide on this model?
I really like the Brixton style and when I took the Crossfire 500 for a test ride, I knew that this model would suit me perfectly. Now I’ve had the opportunity to buy one.
6. What was the most dangerous situation when riding your motorbike?
Someone overtook me in oncoming traffic at a very blind spot, and the car driver behind me didn’t keep a safe distance. That was close.
7. Who is your favourite motorcycle buddy and why?
My favourite companion will probably be my son when he is big enough to accompany me. He is also enthusiastic about motorcycles and loves the sound. I can hardly wait until we get to ride it together.
8. How often do you get to ride your motorcycle?
That’s very different. I would prefer to ride my motorcycle all the time, so the answer is: not often enough.
9. Where do you ride your Brixton in your free time?
I take every opportunity to ride my motorcycle because the journey is the destination. Sometimes I ride my Brixton to visit friends but mostly I’m out on the roads to collect my thoughts.
10. What was the most beautiful place you explored with your Brixton?
One of the most beautiful places I have travelled is a route in the northern Waldviertel. There is little traffic and the beautiful nature can be marvelled at particularly well here.