“My name is Christian and I’m 25 years old. I was born in Italy but my family is originally from the Philippines. I work in the gas industry, I love going to the gym and riding my motorcycle.”
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
I have always had a passion for motorcycles but I never thought about buying one. Then one day, I was searching motorcycles online and saw the Brixton Motorcycles website. The next day I went to the nearest Brixton dealer to see the bikes – it was love at first sight.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I’m riding a Felsberg 125. I love it because it reminds me of old school scramblers which I’ve admired since I was kid.
4. How long have you been riding for?
I bought the Brixton Felsberg 125 two years ago and honestly I will never regret that decision!
5. How did you get into motorcycles?
I have always admired motorcycles but my parents are strict and they were afraid of motorcycles, but when I turned 18 I immediately decided to buy my Brixton!
I bought my Felsberg 125 two years ago and honestly I will never regret that decision!
6. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next?
Nothing too crazy yet, but I am planning to take my motorcycles to the top of the Italian Alps.
7. The furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
Venice, in the north of Italy. One morning, I was with a friend and without any route planned we decided to take this trip. It was the best. The roads were challenging because in Italy you can’t take the highway
on 125cc bikes, so we had to go onto the tougher secondary roads instead.
8. The most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
There is a spot near my town which I discovered after getting lost on a ride. It is surrounded by hills, it was like coming across a paradise. You can also ride there without any fear of the roads getting too busy.
9. Would you rather ride on ocean roads or mountain passes?
Mountain passes because they are more challenging and you will find a lot of people with the same passion for motorcycling.
10. The best place to run out of gas?
Preferably by a gas station!