“My name is Veronika and I’m 55-years-old but young at heart. I’m a trained pharmaceutical technical assistant living in Germany. I’m from the beautiful Ruhr area in North Rhine-Westphalia. I love hiking in the woods with my little dog Kalle, riding motorbikes and being able to constantly discover new places.”
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
Freedom. When I ride a motorcycle, I find that you perceive the environment much more intensively compared to driving a car.
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
Last year I happened to see a Brixton Felsberg parked on a road and fell in love with this bike straight away. I then went to a dealer to buy it immediately.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What’s your favourite thing about it?
A Felsberg 125. I just love the military retro look scrambler style and with the Felsberg you can ride off-road as well as on the road. I chose it in silver because that’s how I like it best. I especially like the Union Jack flag on the tank.
4. How long have you been riding for?
I’ve had my motorcycle driver’s license since I was 18 years old. After a long break, I bought the Brixton Felsberg 125 last year in November 2021 and have already ridden 3000 km with it.
5. How did you get into motorcycles?
Motorcycling has always fascinated me. I always thought it was cool when the motorcyclists drove through the streets. So I didn’t think twice about it back then and got my driver’s license.
Motorcycling has always fascinated me.
6. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next?
Since I only bought the bike last November 2021, I rode it over the winter. On a sunny, but very frosty day, I slipped on a bit of black ice, but luckily nothing happened. That’s why I’m already looking forward to the summer and would like to go to Italy with my Brixton Felsberg.
7. The furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
So far it was a trip to the Netherlands which was very fun. That’s a 300 km ride from home.
8. The most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
We have a very beautiful lake near home.
9. Would you rather ride on ocean roads or mountain passes?
I love driving on lonely mountain country roads, surrounded by meadows and forests. But I am also looking forward to Italy to explore the straits and the places there with my Brixton Felsberg.
10. The best place to run out of gas?
On a warm beach during a sunset.
Veronika’s Motorcycle: Felsberg 125
Follow Veronika on Instagram: @missi_brixtony
Do you want to be the next rider of the month? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear your Brixton story!