“My name is Eric and I am 40 years old from Utah in the United States. I currently reside in South Korea for work. I am an Aviation flight ops/Safety manager. My hobbies are motorcycles, videography, photography, and RC cars. I also run a YouTube channel “ItsMeEricB” where I produce content on all things motorcycle related. Some content includes things such as motorcycle reviews, and gear/product reviews.”
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
The style is what originally caught my attention.
3. What Brixton are you riding? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I am currently riding a Felsberg125. My favourite thing about it is its style, fuel economy and ease of maintenance.
4. How long have you been riding for?
5. How did you get into motorcycles? Why did you start your Youtube channel?
I got into motorcycles because they always amazed me as a teen. Once I was old enough to ride and purchase my own, it was the freedom it gave me from hard times in my life. From there I got the idea to start a YouTube channel. I figured I could bring my videography skills to the table and bring entertainment and knowledge to new riders. I started riding more bikes and learning more as I went along. That’s to include first rides on new bikes, motorcycle gear reviews and good ol’ motovlogging.
6. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on? Where do you plan on going next?
I would have to say riding at the Tail of the Dragon (in the US) with some exotic cars. I would like to go back and visit the racetrack with my sport bike.
7. The furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
I am from the US so the furthest is South Korea, although I did purchase my Brixton from Korea.
8. The most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
An area in South Korea called Jincheon. There is a nice curvy road that goes up through the mountain and leads to a bell museum.
9. Would you rather ride on ocean roads or mountain passes?
Definitely mountain passes!
10. The best place to run out of gas?
If it came to that point then definitely in town preferably near a coffee shop.
Eric’s Motorcycle: Felsberg 125
Follow Eric on Instagram: @itsme_ericb
Do you want to be the next rider of the month? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear your Brixton story!