Hello! I have no name. I could even be you… I’m just a human behind their Brixton. I was born one year ago as soon as I jumped over this beautiful machine, my Felsberg. After many very stressful years working in advertising, I needed a change in my life and this was like a mystical revelation. It gave me the purpose I was looking for. Now I have a passion, I ride again.
1. In one word, why do you ride a motorcycle?
2. What was it about Brixton Motorcycles that got your attention?
Design… That old school look.
3. What Brixton are you riding and what’s your favourite thing about it?
The Felsberg 125. My favourite thing is its off-road versatility.
4. Tell us about Black Compass Riders?
This a movement that began a few months ago in Spain. We’re a community of riders who have a passion for Brixton Motorcycles. We help each other with
technical and mechanical issues, share experiences, and organise rides by routes at the provincial level. If you have a Brixton and live in Spain, you’re invited. Join us!
I love to push my bike to the limit.
5. What’s the craziest ride you’ve been on?
I love to push my bike to the limit. I was once alone in the middle of a field and tried to climb a path that turned out to be too steep. I learned two things: that it’s always better to have company on a ride, and that the ground hurts. The craziest may be my next ride, though. Next weekend, I’ll ride from Malaga to Granada, which is 146 km ride on secondary roads.
6. Where’s the furthest from home you’ve ever been on your Brixton?
Not too far… The best is yet to come.
7. Where’s the most beautiful place you’ve been on your Brixton?
Wow! That’s hard… If you’ve ever been to Spain you will know there are millions of beautiful places. Just take your pick.
8. Would you rather ride on ocean roads, or mountain passes?
9. The best place to run out of gas?
In front of a friend’s place.